IMCL2023 – International Conference on Interactive Mobile Communication, Technologies and Learning
Για τα μέλη της ΕΤΠΕ έχει εξασφαλιστεί:
- έκπτωση στην εγγραφή για onsite παρακολούθηση
- δωρεάν εγγραφή για online παρακολούθηση
Date and Venue: 9–10 November 2023, Porto Palace Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece
The IMCL2023 conference will cover all aspects of mobile learning as well as the emergence of mobile communication technologies, infrastructures and services and their implications for education, business, governments and society.
You’ll find more information on our website at http://www.imcl-conference.org
- 29 May 2023: Submission of Special Session proposals (Note: a special session will include at least 5 papers and the review process is under the responsibility of the person organizing the special session (i.e. session chair). In that case we offer a 390 EUR discount in the registration fee to one special session chair. Get more information: http://www.imcl-conference.org/current/cfp_special-sessions.php)
- 05 Jun 2023: Submission of: (i) structured abstracts (for full papers, short papers) for the main conference
- 06 Jun 20231: Notification of acceptance and announcement of Special Sessions
- 19 Jun 2023: Notification of acceptance for abstracts for the main conference.
- 17 Jul 2023: Submission of: (a) complete papers for all submission types; (b) proposals for round tables, workshops, tutorials;
- 31 Jul 2023: Notification of acceptance
- 13 Sep 2023: Camera-ready due & author registration deadline
- 09 Nov 2023: IMCL2023 Conference Opening
The conference proceedings will be published as IMCL2023 Proceedings in the Springer series “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems”. The books of this series are indexed by SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, SCImago and are submitted for consideration to Web of Science. Selected award papers will be recommended for publication in the International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM), the International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET) and the International Journal for Online Engineering (iJOE).
- AUTH – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (www.auth.gr)
- IAOE – International Association of Online Engineering (www.online-engineering.org)
- IEEE Education Society (www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/es/)
- IGIP – International Society for Engineering Education (www.igip.org)